[xmonad] Calling all unapplied patches!

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Jan 2 13:11:28 EST 2009

I have quite a few emails in my xmonad box, going back almost a year,
containing patches with no follow-up emails.  It's quite likely that
many of these were superseded by other patches, decided against in a
separate thread, or the like.  However, it also seems quite likely
that some of them fell through the cracks.  If you know of any
unapplied patches -- either ones that you submitted, or ones that you
know of and would really like to be applied -- please re-send them to
the list (making sure that there are no conflicts with the most recent
darcs).  I have some time at the moment, so I can take a look.

-Brent