[xmonad] Issue 257 in xmonad: OpenOffice Impress - Presentation-Mode damaged whole windowmanager

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Jan 2 09:43:30 EST 2009

Comment #2 on issue 257 by ivan.miljenovic: OpenOffice Impress -
Presentation-Mode damaged whole windowmanager

I tried duplicating this, but can't even get the slide show mode to start :s

However, this occurs to me with xscreensaver (not the cursor, but hot keys
not
working, etc.).... I find the only way to get xmonad working again is to
use the
cursor to switch to a different physical screen (thus, this only works if
using
xinerama) and then back again.  Not sure if this is an xscreensaver or an
xmonad
issue though... but maybe you should try this "fix" with impress?