[xmonad] New Layout: ThreeColumnsMiddle

Carsten Otto xmonad at c-otto.de
Fri Jan 2 04:08:04 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 09:55:05PM -0500, Brent Yorgey wrote:
>   http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Xmonad/xmonad_development_tutorial
>
> Hopefully the tutorial should make it easy -- if there's anything
> that's confusing or unclear, consider it a bug in the tutorial and
> please let us know!

There is.

It seems XSelection.hs makes use of C preprocessing, which cannot be
handled when generating haddock documentation.

Running Haddock for xmonad-contrib-0.8...
dist/build/tmp/./XMonad/Util/XSelection.hs:"dist/build/tmp/./XMonad/Util/XSelection.hs":
33:1: Parse error

I will try to submit my patch without running this test.

Bye,
--
Carsten Otto
carsten at c-otto.de