[xmonad] Issue 277 in xmonad: Red border on two windows

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Feb 24 16:19:20 EST 2009

Comment #4 on issue 277 by lykahb: Red border on two windows

I have already modified my xmonad.hs to make it work with Gnome and make
borders
thicker. The bug appears not only when I open terminals but with usual
windows as
well. When I use Xmonad without Gnome bug also appears. I attached
screenshot of
this bug and xmonad.hs

Attachments:
	Screenshot.png  71.2 KB