[xmonad] Unmatched patches (Was: DarcsWatch Unapplied Patch Review)

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Feb 20 12:03:11 EST 2009

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 20.02.2009, 09:36 -0700 schrieb Wirt Wolff:
> DW is unfortunately missing at least some patches from the mailing
> list. Some manually attached patches are listed and some are not;
> some are listed only on the 'DarcsWatch overview > Listing by user'
> page, and marked as "unmatched", e.g. the *Master patches. Not
> sure what causes this

in theory (that is, if there is no bug in darcswatch), this means that
the patch bundle has a dependency on a patch not found in the
repository.

So if you can apply the patch cleanly against a current checkout of the
repository, please tell me about the specific patch in question and I’ll
try to see if it’s a bug.

I guess I could to a more heuristical approach (if more than 50% or 10
patches are found in a repository, the patch is matched to that
repository, and maybe marked as “missing depedency patch”).

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner