[xmonad] Re: Issue 99 in xmonad: Move XMonad.Util.Replace to core

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Dec 7 23:48:01 EST 2009

	Labels: -Priority-Medium Priority-Critical Milestone-Release1.0

Comment #5 on issue 99 by SpencerJanssen: Move XMonad.Util.Replace to core

We'd like to be able to replace window managers.  This should be done via a
flag.  We'll also need to make the replacement conditional.

We should also take a look at Jan's original WM replacement patches for the
they're on darcswatch.