[xmonad] Issue 212 in xmonad: xmonad and xkb features

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Oct 23 18:28:57 EDT 2008

Issue 212: xmonad and xkb features

Comment #3 by mauricio.antunes:
I think this is the problem that gave X keyboard mouse control its bad name:

http://www.math.missouri.edu/~stephen/software/bugfix-for-mousekeys

It's solved for a long time now. After a lot of testing, I have found no
other window
manager with this same problem. I think we should consider this a xmonad
problem.

Also: if I set keyboard mouse control using, for instance, xkbset in
xmonad.hs, just
before calling 'xmonad', the keyboard control is already turned off when
the blank
screen appears.