[xmonad] Newbie Focus Question

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Tue May 27 18:45:52 EDT 2008

XMonad Enthusiasts,

If one has one or more fillscreen window(s) on a screen and one or more
floating window(s) on a screen and is using <mod1> Tab, or <mod1> j and
<mod1> k to cycle focus between the windows, is there a way to have each
window moved to the top when it receives focus.  When I do so if I, for
example, have a floating window and a fullcreen window and the floating
window is in front of the full screen window when I hit <mod1> Tab, the
focus switches to the fullscreen window, but the floating window stays in
front of it so I can't see all of the fullscreen window.

Bruceville, TX