[xmonad] Issue 179 in xmonad: Tabbed Layout doesn't scale as well as it could

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu May 1 04:26:31 EDT 2008

Issue 179: Tabbed Layout doesn't scale as well as it could

Comment #6 by SpencerJanssen:
Yes, this patch seems to help the situation greatly, thanks.  Tabbed
still seems
slightly sluggish compared to other layouts, but it is certainly usable
now.  As such
I'm changing the description of the bug and leaving it open if someone
wants to
address any other outstanding performance issues.

Regarding comment deletion: this bug tracker is intended only for constructive
discussion of issues with xmonad.  Andrea, the problem with your
comment (and some
other comments in the past) is that you mix constructive contributions
with flamebait
and emotional judgements.  Feel free to continue using this bug tracker
as long as
you stick to concrete problems and solutions for xmonad, and leave the editorializing

That is all I'd like to say here, any other discussion on this issue
should go to Don
and I directly or the mailing list, as the bug tracker isn't really the
proper place.

Issue attribute updates:
	Labels: -Type-Defect -Priority-Medium Type-Enhancement Priority-Low