[xmonad] darcs patch: add SshAgent module, to start ssh-agent when needed.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Mar 31 17:11:13 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 10:47:46PM +0200, Matthias Kilian wrote:
> > Jamie's approach isn't truly general: if anything happens to that
> > ssh-agent, then you're up the creek without a paddle.
>
> Little bit OT, but did this *ever* happen to you?

I don't know.  I do know that the last time I started X, I had

ssh-agent xmonad

in my .vncrc/xstartup which had the result that when xmonad restarted, the
ssh-agent disappeared.  The SshAgent module allows me to rectify the
situation without restarting my vncserver.
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics