[xmonad] Issue 140 in xmonad: Crash when closing pidgin

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Mar 27 18:24:12 EDT 2008

Issue 140: Crash when closing pidgin

Comment #9 by meqif.kicks.ass:
The 'export' byorgey recommended didn't help. I tried removing the
UrgencyHook and
pidgin didn't crash. Then I re-added the UrgencyHook, installed the
patched X11 lib,
recompiled xmonad and xmonad-contribs and pidgin didn't crash after my tests. :)

Can anyone else confirm that the patched X11 library fixes this?