[xmonad] About xmonad in Russian

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Wed Jun 11 14:26:22 EDT 2008

Finally, the first part of our (with Ivan Veselov) xmonad article is
published! You can download it from osa.samag.ru after free
registration.

The goal of the article is to promote xmonad and gain new users. So the
intended audience is people who never heard about xmonad and haskell or
xmonad newbies. Article explains the main steps in configuring xmonad.

The next two parts of the article will be published in the following
issues of the journal. At the end I'll publish html version somewhere,
probably in xmonad wiki.

Thanks to the people who reviewed our work and provided useful comments:

    * Dmitry Astapov
    * Oleg Tsibulsky
    * Dmitrij Czarkoff
    * Konstantin Barabanov