[xmonad] Gnome Do config

Chris Sanner hitch at propheteer.org
Tue Jun 3 11:38:04 EDT 2008

I tried this - and it used to work - but adding it to the configs for
managedocks has proven tricky.

I'm...well, completely bewildered by the config file.

for reference, here's what I've got, cobbled together from other
people's...but it doesn't work.

import XMonad
import XMonad.Hooks.ManageDocks
import XMonad.Hooks.EwmhDesktops
import XMonad.Hooks.UrgencyHook
import XMonad.Actions.CycleWS

main = do
xmonad $ withUrgencyHook NoUrgencyHook $ defaultConfig
                 { manageHook = manageHook defaultConfig <+> myManageHook
                 , terminal = "konsole"
                 , focusedBorderColor = "blue"
                 , logHook    = ewmhDesktopsLogHook
                 , layoutHook = avoidStruts $ layoutHook defaultConfig
                 }
where
myManageHook = composeAll . concat $
     [ [manageDocks]
     , [ resource =? "Do.exe"        --> doIgnore ]
     ]