[xmonad] Modular config

Justin Bogner mail at justinbogner.com
Wed Jul 23 18:12:08 EDT 2008

recompile calls ghc --make, but supplies the -i argument, which suppresses
including the current directory in the search path. This means that one can't
break up xmonad.hs into modules in their own .xmonad directory.

I don't see any particularly good reason to prevent this, so here's a patch that
removes the -i argument. An equivalent change would be to change "-i" to "-i.",
which explicitly sets the search path, but the ghc docs state that this is the
default anyway, so I think that removing it makes more sense.