[xmonad] Issue 199 in xmonad: Prompt.AppendFile crashes when file is not writable

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Jul 22 14:51:09 EDT 2008

Issue 199: Prompt.AppendFile crashes when file is not writable

Comment #1 by byorgey:
What do you mean by "crashes"?  I tried to replicate this and it simply
had no
effect.  I agree that an error message might be nice, but it's also
unclear by what
mechanism an error message should be displayed. (xmessage? dzen?)

Issue attribute updates:
	Owner: byorgey