[xmonad] Re: Floating gnome-do

Tom Thorne pandabears21 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 12:50:47 EDT 2008

Aha! I didn't realise doIgnore would also cause it to float.

It turns out that resource =? Do.exe that I copied from someone else's
xmonad.hs was incorrect for my installation and so the gnome-do window
was still tiling.

 it should have been resource =? "Do" -->doIgnore, it now works perfectly

Thank you very much!