[xmonad] question re --version flag

David Cabana drcabana at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 19:21:46 EST 2008

Let be begin by congratulating the xmonad developers on the release of
version 0.6.  I have been a delighted user since 0.4.  Thank you for a
fantastic product.
I saw on the announcement of the 0.6 release that a new flag had been
introduced:
" --version: print *xmonad*'s version "

Naturally, I tried it first thing after installing v 0.6, and was surprised
to get the result "xmonad 0.5".

I am left wondering what's up. I deleted the v 0.5 binary and seemingly
installed v .6.  If the flag is indeed new, then I must have v 0.6, and am
seeing an oversight in a version number.  Is that what I am seeing, or did v
0.5 also have a --version flag?

David Cabana