[xmonad] Xmonad 0.5 + Gnome

Jevin Maltais jevin at techie.com
Thu Jan 3 17:53:15 EST 2008

I would be happy to write the update.  The only issue is that I still
don't have it working properly!  I seems like something is taking over
the desktop.  Anything launched with dmenu flashes onto the screen but
disappears.  I can see it in Gnome's workspace thumbnail but not on
the screen.  If I change to workspace two or three, I can control
windows no problems.  Really weird.  Any ideas?

I have basically done the configs specified for both EwmhDesktops and
ManageDocks.

Again, I get this working, I will make a patch (or a wiki page?) for
the xmonad.org/gnome.html.

Cheers,
Jevin

--