[xmonad] darcs patch: Decoratione: generate rectangles first, and create win...

Andrea Rossato andrea.rossato at unibz.it
Tue Feb 19 11:23:02 EST 2008

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 01:30:53PM +0100, Andrea Rossato wrote:
> the patch description says it all. Before pushing I would like someone
> to test it too (I did all my tests here, with the strangest layouts,
> still I would like to have someone confirm this patch doesn't break
> anything).

I've just pushed this patch together witha long comment only one, in
order to give a detailed description of the code.

I hope that style developers will find the haddock stuff enough:
http://gorgias.mine.nu/xmonad-docs/xmonad-contrib/XMonad-Layout-Decoration.html

I've also commented non exported stuff too, in the hope to make
Decoration a bit more hacker-friendly.

Cheers,
Andrea