[xmonad] xmobar with utf8 support

Andrea Rossato andrea.rossato at unibz.it
Sat Feb 16 09:12:12 EST 2008

Hi,

today I pushed a few patches to add utf8 support to xmobar. I don't
think I'm going to add full locale support, since utf8 seems to be
fine for a minimalistic status bar (moreover, locale support requires
iconv).

I just need to write a battery plugin with the possibility of setting
the filepath where to retrieve battery information and then I'll make
the 0.9 release. So, if you want to give it a try and find a bug, or
have some other features you would like to see implemented before 0.9,
speak now, or forever...whatever.

Cheers,
Andrea