[xmonad] darcs patch: Add windowRemover for make tabbed return just the focu...

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Mon Feb 4 11:04:24 EST 2008

I think you need to forget this message: I didn't get David's code (as
I said I cannot study it carefully).

Anyway I think the that very last part of my message can gives you an
idea why I still think that the idea of a modifier to remove the
unfocused windows is not an ugly within the system I was thinking.
Which may still be useful to clarify the ideas behind my code.

Andrea

ps: David, I'm really looking forward to understanding how you can
call focus there. I'm sure I tried.... ;)