[xmonad] darcs patch: Add windowRemover for make tabbed return just the focu...

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Mon Feb 4 05:40:53 EST 2008

Il Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 08:25:55PM -0500, David Roundy ebbe a scrivere:
> Andrea, these changes you've made are really cool, and I do hope that
> you'll stick with it.  It'd be a real shame to have you leave the
> project!

I'm not leaving and I (hope I) didn't say anything in this direction.
We were reaching a flame like situation, and my behaviour was not
unrelated to that.

So I decided to step back for a couple of days, cool down (I even
unsubscribed in order to put an... abstraction layer between me and...
the send command of my mua ;).

I'm glad you were able to find a working solution. I hope we can take
my job as the basis to have a cleaner approach in our extension
subsystem, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how different
perspectives can be helpful to make that design better.

As I said this ride was stressful: I wanted to have things done before
having to start dedicating more time to my job.

I hope my code can be understood and hacked on by others. I'll slow
down but I'll be here to answer any questions my code may generate,
and to offer my perspective.

I really hope anyone feels free to change it to make it better.

Cheers,
Andrea