[xmonad] Issue 132 in xmonad: We should have a convention for layout names

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Feb 1 15:07:48 EST 2008

Issue 132: We should have a convention for layout names

New issue report by andrea.rossato:
I would suggest to set some conventional rules on out to export layouts to
our users.

I think we should export a simple one, without any configuration option,
and one, with a "'", for a more complex one where some configuration
parameters are available, and so on of higher levels of configurability.

For instance:
tabbed' shrinker theme

tabbedResizable' shrinker theme

and so on.

I'm just opening this issue as a way to gather ideas and then choose what
seems the best.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-Enhancement Priority-Medium