[xmonad] Re: some cleanup

Tom Rauchenwald sehnsucht.nach.unendlichkeit at quantentunnel.de
Fri Feb 1 07:21:57 EST 2008

Andrea Rossato
<mailing_list at istitutocolli.org> writes:

> On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 10:16:31AM +0100, Tom Rauchenwald wrote:
>> What about when running a composite manager? I run xcompmgr (at least
>> occasionally) and noticed that now the inactive tabs can be seen in a
>> translucent term, previously only the desktop background would shine
>> through.
>
> Sorry if I ask, but I don't use this stuff (I don't have to hardware
> for): do you think that the effects you are noticing are an
> improvement, or a bug?

Well it depends.. If you have the mental picture that an inactive tab is
"behind" the active one, it is an improvement. At least it seems more
logical to me.
I don't really care much about this to be honest, it was just something
i noticed.

> Thanks,
> Andrea

Tom

--
Then I drew in a breath, and my renewed will with it, lifted the rod
in my right hand, murmured a phrase in a language I didn't know, and