[xmonad] Issue 125 in xmonad: Tabbed layout not working anymore

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Feb 1 06:08:18 EST 2008

Issue 125: Tabbed layout not working anymore

Comment #13 by andrea.rossato:
attached you'll find a patch that should fix tabbed in a way Spencer
may judge
correct (that is to say by returning only the focused window).

To be used in the layout hook as:
windowRemove (tabbed shrinkText defaultTheme)

Unfortunately this patch seems to hit a ghc-6.6.1 bug. When I apply it,
while the
contrib libary will build just fine, the linker will fail when compiling
~/.xmonad/xmonad.hs with this error message:

/usr/local/lib/xmonad-contrib-0.6/ghc-6.6.1/libHSxmonad-contrib-0.6.a(Combo.o):
In
function `s1e0s_info':
ghc3557_0.hc:(.text+0x3ada): undefined reference to
`xmonadzmcontribzm0zi6_XMonadziLayoutziWindowNavigation_zdf3_info'
/usr/local/lib/xmonad-contrib-0.6/ghc-6.6.1/libHSxmonad-contrib-0.6.a(Combo.o):(.rodata+0xa8):
undefined reference to
`xmonadzmcontribzm0zi6_XMonadziLayoutziWindowNavigation_zdf3_closure'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Unfortunately I cannot understand what the problem is, neither how to
address it.

Please give me some direction.

Attachments:
	tabbedFix.dpatch  23.1 KB