[xmonad] Always sink mplayer

Jesús Guerrero i92guboj at terra.es
Thu Dec 4 09:41:31 EST 2008

On Thu, December 4, 2008 13:00, Ricardo Martins wrote:

> Are you sure you don't have a rule in you xmonad.hs for floating mplayer?
> I just
> tested the line I sent you and it didn't work (i.e., sink mplayer)
> *before* I
> also removed every other reference to MPlayer. The sink rule didn't
> override the
> other rules for mplayer.

That's the first thing I thought. But there's nothing that is immediately
related on a first glance.

The only other two references to mplayer are these:

The layout of the mplayer desktop (noBorder Full), that's where mplayer
runs. However I turned off any custom layout on that desktop, and the
result is still the same.

A doShift line to shift any mplayer window to the mplayer desktop. Not
related either.

I am going to investigate a bit more. The answer must be somewhere. If
anyone wants to take a look I attach my config. There's nothing really
strange about it. Pretty standard stuff.

Again, thanks so much for reading and taking the time to answer. And
regards. ;)

--
Jesús Guerrero