[xmonad] Issue 205 in xmonad: I would like wiggling mouse to select window its over.

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Aug 26 18:31:10 EDT 2008

Issue 205: I would like wiggling mouse to select window its over.

New issue report by brian.brunswick:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Make a workspace with several windows.
2. Switch away from it.
3. Switch back, with mouse positioned outside active window

The previously active window on that workspace stays selected. This is
actually deliberate I believe, and good when only the keyboard is in use,
but its annoying having to move the mouse all the way outside a window and
back in just to select it. When the pointer is already at my focus of
attention - I expect focus to follow mouse without paying attention to the
borders.

If this error is due to a module from XMonadContrib, please tag this issue
with 'Component-Contrib' below.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium