[xmonad] Wrong desktop on session restore

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Sun Apr 27 12:56:03 EDT 2008

Spencer Janssen wrote:
> xmonad does not support the session management protocol,
> which is what I assume you're seeing.

I don't think xmonad needs to support that - it doesn't
need to save or restore state. KDE does that part.

> Are you using EwmhDesktops?

Yes. I guess the first question would be, does that protocol
support a notion of multiple desktops? If so, can we use
it to synchronize the notion of desktop in xmonad and KDE?

I have a suspicion that this is not going to be
so simple.

Thanks,
Yitz