[Xmonad] Switching workspace ...

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Sun Sep 2 12:28:38 EDT 2007

On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 06:16:11PM +0200, kg wrote:
>  I am a Ion3's user who wants leave Ion3 (for many reasons ...)

you are not the only one here... I was a Ion3 user too. And now I'm en
enthusiastic XMonad user...:-)

>  But I don't find a empty workspace.
>
>  PS:
>     -I have 2 screen -> Xinerama. I can switch between screens (mod-[ew])
>     -I beleve the shortcuts is "reserved" for xmonad (Nothing is written
>  in xterm)
>
>  Have you got ideas ?

when you start XMonad every workspace is empty. Did you try opening
something (an xterm, for instance)? What happened?

You can come in the #xmonad #channel on irc.freenode.net if you want
some help without waiting for an email replay...;-)

Andrea