[Xmonad] Switching workspace ...

kg kg2007.kg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 12:16:11 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I am a beginner of Haskell language.
I am a beginnner of xmonad :)

I am a Ion3's user who wants leave Ion3 (for many reasons ...)

So, I have tested Xmonad. All fonctionnalities are ok execpts workspaces:
I follow the guided tour and I try to "use other workspaces" :
" xmonad has, by default, 9 virtual workspaces. You can switch between
them using *mod-1* to *mod-9*. Switching to workspace 4 *mod-4* we find
it empty:"

But I don't find a empty workspace.

PS:
    -I have 2 screen -> Xinerama. I can switch between screens (mod-[ew])
    -I beleve the shortcuts is "reserved" for xmonad (Nothing is written
in xterm)

Have you got ideas ?

Thx in advance.