[Xmonad] Issue 73 in xmonad: xmonad as a library

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Oct 25 05:42:00 EDT 2007

Issue 73: xmonad as a library

Comment #1 by nomeata:
With my debian maintainer hat on, I like this idea. (It is similar to
how the current
Debian packages work). Some notes from me:

  * It must be possible to install a binary package that does not depend
on ghc (so it
would probably include the xmonad wrapper binary as well as a
pre-compiled default
xmonad).
 * Hmm. That's the only one for now :-)