[Xmonad] Issue 69 in xmonad: Key binding improvements

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Oct 22 13:14:02 EDT 2007

Issue 69: Key binding improvements

Comment #1 by nomeata:
Personally, I don’t find xmodmap very troublesom. With something like

$ head ~/.Xmodmap
keycode 66 = Super_L
keycode 78 = Multi_key
keycode 113 = Mode_switch
remove Lock = Super_L
add Mod4 = Super_L

you get rid of the useless CapsLock key and can use it as Mod4 for xmonad.

(I know that this does not fix your bug and that you are right, I just
added this as
a note to those who do want to fiddle with Xmodmap)