[Xmonad] darcs patch: brand new UrgencyHook contrib, depends o... (and 8 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Oct 18 09:14:51 EDT 2007

On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 10:26:15PM -0400, Devin Mullins wrote:
> Okay, lots of patches below, all in the same chain -- UrgencyHook. I'd like
> feedback -- I don't like making the user modify Config.hs-boot, but I don't see
> an alternative. Outside of the one bug noted in dzenUrgencyHook, though, it
> seems to work. Been using it for about a week.

It's pretty easy to avoid the recursive module import, you just need to ask
the user to give you the function as input:

data WithUrgencyHook a = WithUrgencyHook (Window -> X ()) deriving (Read, Show)

instance LayoutModifier WithUrgencyHook Window where
    handleMess (WithUrgencyHook urgencyHook) mess =

I recommend making this change.  For now, I'm pushing this with a patch
disabling UrgencyHook in MetaModule.
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics