[Xmonad] darcs patch: brand new UrgencyHook contrib, depends o... (and 8 more)

Devin Mullins me at twifkak.com
Wed Oct 17 22:26:15 EDT 2007

Okay, lots of patches below, all in the same chain -- UrgencyHook. I'd like
feedback -- I don't like making the user modify Config.hs-boot, but I don't see
an alternative. Outside of the one bug noted in dzenUrgencyHook, though, it
seems to work. Been using it for about a week.

Thu Oct 11 01:16:41 EDT 2007  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
  * brand new UrgencyHook contrib, depends on X11-extras WMHints binding
  It's a LayoutModifier which lets you define an urgencyHook function -- the
  action gets performed wheneveran X client sends an XUrgencyHint message (i.e.
  tries to "flash" the "taskbar").

  This statically points to Config.urgencyHook, which requires that the user add
  a line to Config.hs-boot, in addition to defining the urgencyHook.

  Documentation forthcoming.

Thu Oct 11 23:25:58 EDT 2007  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
  * d'oh, minor UrgencyHook cleanup

Thu Oct 11 23:45:06 EDT 2007  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
  * documentation for UrgencyHook

Fri Oct 12 00:45:55 EDT 2007  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
  * add import to comments, for clarity

Tue Oct 16 01:18:19 EDT 2007  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
  * rename LayoutSelect & defaultLayout in comments

Wed Oct 17 19:20:43 EDT 2007  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
  * add UrgencyHook to MetaModule

Wed Oct 17 21:29:10 EDT 2007  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
  * fixed Dzen and gave it a configurable timeout

Wed Oct 17 22:17:42 EDT 2007  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
  * add dzenUrgencyHook as example (and the one I use)

Wed Oct 17 22:20:26 EDT 2007  Devin Mullins <me at twifkak.com>
  * change example to dzenUrgencyHook