[xmonad] Issue 95 in xmonad: Improve floating layer usability

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Nov 27 13:54:51 EST 2007

Issue 95: Improve floating layer usability

New issue report by dons00:
Now that we float things like gimp by default, the floating layer needs
some thought as to usability. The currently raise, and stacking, behaviour
can be annoying or confusing. I suggest we try to just emulate a simple
wm like fluxbox, in the floating layer (raise on click, no reshuffling).

likely needs stackset changes.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: dons00
	Labels: Type-Enhancement Priority-Medium Milestone-Release0.6