[xmonad] Dead contribs: a little reminder

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Thu Nov 22 08:52:10 EST 2007

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 03:42:40PM -0600, Spencer Janssen wrote:
> We should get someone to port HintedTile to 0.5.  Mosaic hasn't worked for
> several releases, meaning that it must be okay to remove it.

I ported the old mosaic to the class system (and reintroduced Anneal,
which is needed by Mosaic). I must confess I've never used it (I only
use full layouts in my 1024x768 laptop - my only machine), so please
try it out and let me know if it works as expected.

As I did with HintedTile I just put together the code to make it
working: I had not time to clean it up. Anyway David (or myself) can
take care of that at a later moment.

Andrea