[xmonad] does it make any sense?

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Sat Nov 17 13:50:12 EST 2007

On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 01:46:46PM -0800, Don Stewart wrote:
> One issue: why not develop this on the wiki, rather than in a src file?
> I didn't understand the motivation there.

Another thing I forgot to mention is the need to have some common
documentation about the performing of some configuration steps each
module may be referring to.

For instance, many modules need to give instructions on how to add a
key binding to call a function they export. This way they can directly
link the appropriate section of Documentation.hs. If the way of adding
key bindings will be changed then we will have just one place to
update, whereas lately we have been updating more documentation than
loc...;)

Andrea