[xmonad] idea: split XConfig definition into its own file

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 11:40:55 EST 2007

Hi all,

How do people feel about splitting the definition of XConfig out of
Core.hsand into its own file,
XConfig.hs?  (It could then be re-exported from Core.hs, of course, so no
changes would be required to anything else.) The point of this would be so
people who are trying to write their xmonad.hs and want to see what fields
are available don't have to wade through all of Core.hs to find it.  Such an
XConfig.hs would also be a good place to provide some nice, detailed Haddock
documentation explaining what each of the different fields are, and how to
use them.  I'd be happy to make the changes myself, just thought I'd run it
by the list first to see what people think.

-Brent