[xmonad] darcs patch: Add README.hs for documentation purposes

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Nov 15 16:51:46 EST 2007

On Thu, Nov 15, 2007 at 10:32:33PM +0100, Andrea Rossato wrote:
> This is a proposal of an empty module named README.hs, created for
> documentation purposes only.
> As I said, this is a proposal. I'm not going to apply this patch
> without some consensus.

Looks nice to me.  I assume the idea is that we can expand this, so that
for instance it could reference other files in contrib that are nicely
documented, so that we could have a hierarchy of introductions to various
increasingly complex ways you could configure your code?
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics