[xmonad] darcs patch: XMonad.Config.CustomKeys - new module

Devin Mullins me at twifkak.com
Mon Nov 12 13:36:15 EST 2007

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 10:20:20AM -0800, Don Stewart wrote:
> valery.vv:
> > Mon Nov 12 19:55:30 EET 2007  "Valery V. Vorotyntsev" <valery.vv at gmail.com>
> >   * XMonad.Config.CustomKeys - new module
> >   This module is another key bindings customization helper.
I don't like that it refers to defaultConfig explicitly. What if I want
a slight variation on Droundy's config? Maybe that's just theoretical,
though.

> >   Differences from XMonad.Util.EZConfig by Devin Mullins:
> >     EZConfig   -- M.union/M.difference
> >     CustomKeys -- Monad.Reader + foldr'ed M.insert/M.delete
Hrm. Is M.union/M.difference bad, or is yours just a preference for
points-freedom?

> Applied. To force the hand of the config hackers into pickign the one
> true combinator set.
I'm also interested in the one true namespace -- his is in XMonad.Config
and mine is in XMonad.Util.