[Xmonad] sticky windows?

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed May 23 12:46:37 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Is there now any reason why we can't have sticky windows? I'd love to be
able to show the same xclock on every workspace, instead of having to start
N xclocks.  Actually, I'd like something akin to dwm's tagging, I believe
(although I've never used it).  I want something like "copy this window to
that workspace."  Is there any reason this would be tricky? Or undesirable?
I have no idea how it'd interact with Xinerama, since two visible
workspaces could then both contain the same window.
--
David Roundy
http://www.darcs.net