[Xmonad] Failed at compiling XmonadContrib with xmonad 0.2

Xavier Maillard maillaxa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 06:22:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

First, let me congratulate all the xmonad* team for such a cool window manager.

Second, this is my problem. I'd like to use several of the XmonadContrib modules
but it fails at compiling with this message:

Building xmonad-0.2...
[ 3 of 14] Compiling XMonadContrib.LayoutHelpers (
XMonadContrib/LayoutHelpers.hs,
dist/build/xmonad/xmonad-tmp/XMonadContrib/LayoutHelpers.o )

XMonadContrib/LayoutHelpers.hs:25:25:
    Module `StackSet' does not export `integrate'

I am not a Haskell developper at all (my toy is lisp and only lisp) so I can't
fix that by myself. Do you have a clue for me ?

Extra bonus question: do you think I can make my own window manager by following
your principles (QuickCheck and such). I am currently collaborating to a Common
Lisp project but we did not take time to "think" about this and I fear our
project is hard to maintain as is.

Thank you very much.