[Xmonad] Rechecking XMonad with Catch

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 12:09:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

With the patch I recently submitted, Yhc can now compile StackSet with
the pattern guards. Using the latest Yhc (from darcs), and the latest
Catch (0.1.1 from Hackage, recently updated):

There are 5 incomplete patterns, 2 are proven safe. All the 3 unsafe
ones are in "new". Taking a closer look, you are allowing any Integral
method to be passed, which includes those who have really wacky
semantics.

Restricting this to Int there are 6 incomplete patterns, 5 are proven
safe. The remaining one should be proven safe by Catch, if the initial
transformation stage hadn't obfustcated something. I am confident I
can fix Catch to fix this, and will do so for Catch 0.2. The exact
problem is that let's are not floated inside case's currently, but
should be.

Thanks

Neil