[Xmonad] darcs patch: simplify StackSet.delete (and 1 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed Jun 27 09:47:07 EDT 2007

Hi Don,

Here's a fix to make filter use the same semantics as delete.  There are no
properties for filter, and it's only used once, to remove the floating
windows from the stack before tiling them, and in this one case, I believe
the ideal semantics--for tiling algorithms that are focus-dependent--would
be to match the semantics of delete, so that if the floating window that
currently has the focus is deleted the tiling of the tiled layer won't
change.  That seems most reasonable to me.

David

Sun Jun 24 07:48:54 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * simplify StackSet.delete

Wed Jun 27 06:40:51 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>