[Xmonad] XMonadContrib.Tabbed

Dave Harrison dave at nullcube.com
Tue Jun 26 22:14:32 EDT 2007

Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:
> stefanor:

>>> Further weirdness ensues, when I switch away from a tabbed workspace,
>>> and then back to it, I get the first tab in the stack again, instead
>>> of the "last active one".
>>>
>>> I'm also seeing a misalignment when I have onto one window open (the
>>> window extends to the full size of the screen, and I get a single tab
>>> header over the top of it, obscuring that top 10px or so).
>> When you darcs-got a few days ago, Tabbed was completely and utterly
>> incompatible with Xinerama.  The "weirdness" you describe is suprisingly
>> *sane*.
>
> Stefan, this is not a helpful reply. Dave already stated he 'just
> checked out latest xmonad'. Please try to be more helpful.

My current checkout is (argh, just found that darcs doesn't seem to
have a unique id associated to each rev),

"""
Tue Jun 26 15:24:31 EST 2007  Don Stewart <dons at cse.unsw.edu.au>
  * comment for (dubious?) integrate'
"""

As a mailing list aside, I never saw Stefan's email hit the list, or
come to me ... ??

> Dave, best wait to see if someone can either reproduce it, or if one of
> the Tabbed.hs authors can fix it.

Seems like there's a second user, so if anyone can suggest a way to
debug the behaviour let me know.