[Xmonad] Re: Compile error: How to find problem in environment?

Kai Grossjohann kai.grossjohann at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Jun 18 09:22:38 EDT 2007

Bruce Stephens <xmonad at cenderis.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Kai Grossjohann <kai.grossjohann-ZauoW0Wb6k83fM+T6T0RSkEOCMrvLtNR at public.gmane.org> writes:
> [...]
>> Hm.  Now I tried to reproduce the problem, but it didn't work!  The
>> difference to before is that I can autoreconf, not autoconf.
> My fault.  I should have said "autoreconf" not "autoconf".  Have you
> tried autoreconf on an unaltered source tree?  (That works on Debian
> unstable i386 GNU/Linux, anyway.)

I ran autoreconf today, on OSX.  I have already forgotten what I had run
on Debian.

Now I have compiled it on both Debian (has been working all along) and
OSX.  I will have to wait until tonight when I sit in front of my
macMini to verify that the WM works there.

Thank you once again for the help.  Success at last!