[Xmonad] Xinerama & switching workspaces

Donald Bruce Stewart dons at cse.unsw.edu.au
Sun Jun 10 03:30:50 EDT 2007

dave:
> >> Yep, you need to update X11-extras first..
> >
> > ah, will do
>
> Hi Don,
>
> Having just updated from the latest of X11-extras and xmonad I've
> discovered my xinerama setup is now being treated as a single window
> ... any debugging I can do to try and work out why this is happening ?

Very likely you didn't autoreconf the X11-extras directory?

Since you'd be using darcs X11-extras, which doesn't have a
pre-generated ./configure, that would lead to ./configure not being
generated, and Xinerama not being detected.

Check the X11-extras README on "if you are building from darcs"

Cheers,
  Don