[Xmonad] darcs patch: Cleanup of shift code (and 1 more)

Spencer Janssen sjanssen at cse.unl.edu
Tue Jul 24 10:54:38 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 24 July 2007 00:55:24 Michael G.Sloan wrote:
> Sun Jul 22 13:53:37 PDT 2007  Michael G. Sloan <mgsloan at gmail.com>
>   * Cleanup of shift code

Applied this one, thanks.

> Sun Jul 22 14:04:31 PDT 2007  Michael G. Sloan <mgsloan at gmail.com>
>   * Maintain focus when shifting windows between screens

I'd rather not change this behavior.  In the future, can you send these UI
changes in separate patch bundles?  You might also note why you think the UI
change is an improvement.  We've been burned by Config.hs changes in the
past, so I've become very skeptical whenever I see a patch modifying it :).

Cheers,
Spencer Janssen