[Xmonad] Bug Reports: changing X keymaps disrupts xmonad keybindings

Robert Marlow bobstopper at bobturf.org
Sun Jul 22 10:48:01 EDT 2007

> On Thursday 12 July 2007 08:09:43 Robert Marlow wrote:
> Yeah, there's something funny with our handling of MappingNotifyEvent and
> refreshKeyboardMapping.  I haven't had time to look at this yet (and would
> appreciate help in this area!).

I'd offer to help but I can't foresee myself having the time anytime soon.
I'll have a look if I get a chance though.

> This should be fixed in the latest xmonad, make sure you've got this
> patch:

I'm sorry; I should know better. It slipped my mind that my setup had
gotten out of date on the computer I was experiencing the problem with.
I've upgraded it and will keep an eye out to see if it comes up again.