[Xmonad] Re: [DARCS] Failed to compile

Xavier Maillard maillaxa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:34:19 EDT 2007

Hi Andrea,

First, thank you for your post since it solved my config problems.

I still have one though:

[14 of 15] Compiling Config           ( Config.hs,
dist/build/xmonad/xmonad-tmp/Config.o )

Config.hs:88:19:
    `Layout' is not applied to enough type arguments
    Expected kind `*', but `Layout' has kind `* -> *'
    In the type `[Layout]'
    In the type signature for `defaultLayouts':
      defaultLayouts :: [Layout]
Installing: /tmp/build/xmonad/usr/lib/ghc-6.6.1/site-local/xmonad-0.3darcs &
/tmp/build/xmonad/usr/bin xmonad-0.2...

And here is what I think is the culprit:

defaultLayouts :: [Layout]
defaultLayouts = [ tabbed shrinkText defaultTConf
		   , mirror tiled
                   , simpleStacking $ tabbed shrinkText defaultTConf
                   , circle
                   , twoPane delta (1%2)
		   , full
                 ]